Has anyone seen this movie? I’m kinda confuse about the ending. Obviously not the final statement what Silver and Buckley said, but some of the test like the water test was not a trick I suppose. Did Buckley not know that he’s a
psychicafter all until the end of the story??
- chitauriloki reblogged this from kingofkop7
- blacklikesilence answered: I guess no. He was trying to prove that he is not a psychic disclosing others, to find an explanation to his powers.
- mechanikaldoll answered: He knew what he was, but was searching for someone like him but only finding fake psychics. It was like finding someone to not be the only 1.
- maryramone likes this
- landyshy answered: Of course he knew, and in the end he felt guilty that he never confessed to Sigourney’s character.
- ivytalvi answered: I think he kinda surmised or even knew , but didn’t want to believe and accept it.
- kingofkop7 posted this